Peter represents clients in mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, shareholder agreements, corporate governance and general commercial matters. Peter has experience in international business transactions and in structuring, negotiating, and closing complex corporate and commercial deals. Peter has extensive experience acting in commercial disputes and acts for a number of Banks and Asset Managers in high volumes of security enforcement proceedings. Peter also acts in commercial property transactions including commercial leases, acted for a number Approved Housing Bodies, State Entities, Developers and Corporate Landlords amongst others.
Recent transactions include:
- Acted in the sale of a manufacturer and distributor for $2.5m plus share options;
- Acting in the proposed purchase of a Property Company Group holding Health Care Facilities for €14m and associated financing of same;
- Acted in the sale of Sports Event Management company;
- Acted in the Corporate Restructure of Gym Group;
- Acted in the Acquisition of Property Company and refinancing of associated Loan Note Instruments;
- Acting in the sale of Corporate Group operating a restaurant chain with a turnover of €10m;
- Acting for a number of banks and asset managers in high volumes of security enforcement proceedings in Circuit and High Courts;
Peter also holds a Diploma in Property Tax.
Finally Peter has over many years acquired broad knowledge in the field of Employment law and for a number of years co-authored the Irish Chapter of Thomson Reuters Practical Law Guide on Employment and Employee Benefits